Licensed Professional Counselor National Certified Counselor Education
- Capella University- Doctoral Candidate- Counseling Studies
- East Tennessee State University- Masters in the Art of Counseling
- Cumberland University- Bachelor of Arts in Humanities and Social Sciences Concentrations: Psychology and Sociology Minors: Philosophy and Religion
License and Certifications
- Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health Service Provider (LPC-MHSP) by the State of Tennessee
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) by the National Board of Certified Counselors
More About Jody Jody C. Johnston received a bachelor’s degree from Cumberland University in Lebanon, TN in Humanities and Social Sciences, with a concentration in Psychology, Sociology, and a minor in Philosophy/ Religion. Upon receiving his bachelor’s degree, Jody moved to Johnson City, TN to pursue a Master’s degree in the art of Counseling at East Tennessee State University. Upon receiving his Master’s degree, Jody accepted a position as a therapist with a local mental health agency where he refined his skills, both as a therapist and a manager. Jody is currently pursuing his PhD in counseling studies at Capella University. Jody is a Nationally Certified Counselor through the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) and professional member of the American Counseling Association (ACA), which is dedicated to upholding ethical standards for the profession of counseling and related arts. For more information on the NBCC or the ACA please click the links beneath his picture.